Sunday, April 01, 2007

sick):

hai.today i got the flu.maybe cause yesterday too late sleep and too early wake up bahx.woke at 7am.cause got ldds.hai yesterday,something not nice happened lahx.but actually the thing is quite complicated.and many people didn't know about the other half of the story.

hahaha.my father so fake larhx.he 'promised' my bro to buy him a basketball,and me a guitar,a new mp3 and a new phone.i say he fake cause he told my bro he will get one for him last week.so it's not gonna happen.hahaha.

feel so sorry larhx.today mader ask me whether my last year geo textbk got natural vegetation anot,cause she wants to study for her geo test.then she say she will come my house during the afternoon.after that i feel asleep larhx,cause not feeling well mahx.then six something then wake up.in the end we went to mc for my dinner and her snack.then ya i passed the book to her.haha.SO SRY!

hai.why do i always have weird dreams one arhx?and its like in every dream i feel so bliss.although i don't really remember what i dreamt and why i feel xingfu.SO WEIRD!and after every dream i will like learn something larhx.and a dream really changes me.hai

No comments: