Wednesday, April 04, 2007

SLAB-BOX

HEE.today i damn happy hahaha.cause last week we did a chinese composition titled:老师,我有话跟你说。and then i made up a story,kind of adapted from hana kimi.i mean i only adapted 南学长。and the story is about 'me' telling teacher how i 暗恋 this guy.ITS ONE OF THE LUCKY TIMES WHEN I SCORE SLIGHTLY ABOVE AVERAGE FOR A FAKE STORY!HAHA.i was like worrying for the week larhx.i kept telling myself,WHAT DID I DO ARHS?i mean like this is really very risk-taking.hahaha.then i prayed hard i don't fail larhx.THEN IN THE END GUESS WHATS MY SCORE.38/50!!(with a star beside the score HAHA).then 曹老师 wrote something at the back, its says,"文笔不赖,能很好的表达人物心情" i was like,OH AM I DREAMING?i expected a failure haha(she say until like i got a lot of experience like that...)HAHA.SO HAPPY.and today i kept saying danson helped me score 38 marks for my compo.LOL

YAY!finally finished the animal slab-box.so stupid lorhx,to think somebody went to meddle with the machine and ended most of us with scattered clay.BUT FINALLY REDO FINISH!actually i really have to thanks lisa larhx,cause if not for her,i cannot finished derhx lorhx.she did practically the whole thing.THANKS LISA!

off to watch my KO ONE!

No comments: