Saturday, July 28, 2007

happy birthday to ms.kaur!

yesterday nurmatha told me that today's ms.kaur's birthday.haha.so yeahs.HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MS.KAUR!

lols.today is pretty boring again.=[ guess what time i woke up?i think it was around 12.if not for the stupid thermal fogging that is disturbing me like hell i think i will sleep even longer.the fogging is really very noisy.waaa i was really irritated by my cough.i was asleep for like 10 min or so,then i awoke suddenly, to cough.... i coughed for a few minutes then i decided to get a drink.== i thought i was going to cough blood... but then it doesn't make any sense that i woke up so late.i slept at around 11 because i ate the cough syrup(yeahs drowziness...) yesterday was like holiday so i wasn't at all tired.then i realise...i had an overdose of the medicine.... i was suppose to drink 5ml,but i drank 10ml..... LOL.i am such a genius

somewhere during my primary six year,there was this time when my cough carried on for months.LOL.it was so annoying.and that was the time when we were having examinations.HAHA.

i just came to realise something,nurmatha is the first other race good friend i ever had.not that i racist or what ok. haha this is surprising. =]]]

anyways,today i really lack of topic to blog about,so i think this should be it. =D

*maybe i inflicted an injury that hurt more than i thought it will...*

xx**2.38pm: my mum just told me that today's my birthday accodring to the lunar calendar =DDDD HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME TOO!

No comments: