Friday, July 27, 2007

SPORTS DAY!!

YAY BLUE HOUSE YOU ROCK THE WORLD!

hahhaa.i don't think i am gona explain every detail of what happen.like,aren't all the sports day the same?except today it rained halfway,and everybody got real high.yeahs.and blue house did a great job didn't they??YAY!

yeahs then after that valerie,kailin,geok,sihui and i walked to the mrt station with TWO UMBRELLA only.LOL.then we were waiting there for xiaojun mahs.then i saw zhenghuan so i asked if he saw xiaojun(because they are from the same house).it was then we learned from brian that xiaojun and lisa were inside the station.HAHA.thats was dumber when xiaojun said she was looking for blue house blue house all around,but just couldn't see me.after that we went to lot 1 to eat KFC;DD

after that the others went and left with me and xiaojun.hahaha.we went to the library and she borrowed one book.waa xiaojun very li hai,read so many books,no wonder english so good =] but i am trying hard too!!i will finish all the books of harry potter with the kind borrowship,the great one.LOL.i already have the chamber of secrets at me house currently,but i seemed to forgot what happen during the socerer stone.

talking about nurmatha,i suddenly remember damen.haha.yeahs the blue house captain.i am trying to imagine him wearing the japanese ethnic costume nurmatha was talking about.

everyone knows that happy moments don't last long.i have a story in hand to share with the seniors on tuesday.and i think i realise why i was surprise that when yanli and nurmatha said i must be sad.LOLS.so tuesday cca wouldn't be so bad would it?

oh i just remembered,just now on my way back home,I SAW JAZREEL AT THE BUS INTERCHANGE!!so poor thing sec4 have to go back school for remedial.(talking about sec4,that poor-memory mr.gillifeather[zhen hao] saw me and said,"ehh?you from blue house derhs mehs?i thought you red house."and one thing came to my ming,BEVERLY'S FROM RED HOUSE.)and jazreel was asking about ldds and etc etc.ahhaha miss them =[[[ sec 4 are the colours of our cca.hai~~~

i swear i saw that scene before in my dream.

well,anyways,my mum's getting better nowadays haha.shes thinking of going to work.== oh and its pretty sad that she cannot touch chicken and seafood for 1 month.if you tell me not to eat chicken for 3days i think i cannot take it.HAHA.

it was amazing how i survived without eating chicken,seafood,things that are spicy and cold.that was doing primary one when i fractured my left arm.yeahs and i survived for a few months(like4-5 months?)!i still remember exactly how i fractured my arm.and i haven't forgot that i have to drink milk everyday to take in enough calcium for the bone to heal.which was a real suffer(i hate milk) until my mum decided to change to chocolate milk for me.haha.and its so funny,have to take it out of the fridge and place it for a while before i can drink,i cannot take anything cold.and because of that injury i did not attend pe lesson or chinese dance.haha,which i had blur memory of.

HAHA.those doctors were funny lorhs.during the first night when i was admitted into the hospital,they were scaring my mother by saying that i might need an operation.in the end that very next morning i was discharge.== they win liaos.after my bone has successfully recovered,they were asking my mother if she wants to let me go through an operation which will make the joints more normal(erm yeahs the elbows of my arms are different,the left one is like,just abnormal.)and the operation is to break that joint again and join them nicely together.LOLS.obviously my mother didn't want me to go through that kind of risk.hahaha.and yes the doctor warned if i ever fractured my arm again then i shall have no arm. ==

haha ok i think thats it for today.CIAOS!

*i believe in fate and god has everything arranged*

No comments: