Sunday, August 12, 2007

sunday....

oh well,now its been a common practice for me to reserve my sunday,for homeworks...

i suddenly feel pretty lost.this feeling is complicated.let me explain,its like,i have found something that i think is surprising or like make me very hyper,and i want very much to share it with someone about my amazing news.when i go around wanting to share my joy with people,those people i think will react,its either they show me no interest or cut me halfway with some other irrelevant topic.it seems like i can't find any more audience,which makes the whole thing wrong.in the very first place i am excited because i am excited to tell people about it,but there isn't one person that will listen and react the way i wanted.however,knowing that some people are not interested,i am still excited,like as though i felt there is actually somebody i can tell and will be interested.AND I CAN'T SEEM TO KNOW WHO THAT IS....this is so freaking weird!

well anyways,i began to realise life at hogwart will be cool.LOLS.its sounds a bit like camp.you do stuff with your friends from your very own house,do nyaa before sleep,not allowed to walk around during the night,etc.it will be nice if you can be with your clique almost all day and do your homework together.HAHA.i just dormitories are cool =D

YESYESYES!tomorrow is monday!tues i can watch X-family already!ehhh...no...no,nope tues.OH SHIT!if cca ends late i won't be able to watch!nevermind i shall watch it after tuition =D
lalalalalalalala i am so happy yanli is also crazy over yuzhe!WHAHAHA!

No comments: