Friday, October 26, 2007

last day :[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

so there will be a lot of changes for next year:
1)no more 2e6
2)no more ms.tay
3)no more those subjects i am not taking.
4)no more 2e6 classroom
5)no more mr.seng
6)no more lower sec block
.
.
.
.


the list goes on and on.]:
I DON'T LIKE HOLIDAYS!

i am scared of 2008.there will be no 2e6!!!oh no oh no,2e6 has already become a habit to me!i cannot live without )))): i will miss everyone single person of 2e6'07!!!!(wait ahhas will this affect my daily hits for my blog?i hope not!)i will miss the classroom!i will miss the tables and chairs and stuff!waa ohmygod,today mr.seng said a bit of stuff then everyone like emo le qi lai. :[[ mr.seng is a real good teacher,i will definitely miss him lots!!!!!!!i will miss those words that connect us together(you know,those that is produced out of a joke?for example,erm...."laksa" and "conventional" or something?OH!still have "不准说话!"LOL LOL LOL.)!!!i will miss those jokes that those guys like to joke about :] i will forever remember those moments we have spent together!WE ROCKS!

oh no,ms tay is leaving us next year!so sadd!she has always been such a nice principal!i think she is the best principal i ever had!i will miss her too! :[

for subject teachers,i think i miss mr.wong the most!i always love his stories(woots!coco is there!) and his good sense of humour :] oh hahas today during his lesson,he was teaching us sec 3 chapter,indices,which i learnt in my tuition already.and hahas like always,i forgotten half of what this chapter is about after tuition.hehe.

LOL LOL LOL.he caught me sms-ing today!hahas.opps.he went up to me and said,"your phone what brand what model?nokia?samsung?"
and guess what?i actually answered back,"sony ericsson"
so he was like,"you still dare to answer.you should say,"no,theres nothing."better keep it in your bag ah."

woots,he didn't confiscate and still reminded me :]

hahas actually i think i got a bit let down him :[ beginning of the year my maths result like WOW(4th in class lei!),then in the end ranking don't know go where liao.so sad!

lols i think i will miss ms.tsao also!i know she doesn't have the talent to shut us up during classes.
lols its like we everytime very noisy then she also let us be.she is good teacher la,but don't know why everytime we so slack.hahas.sadd la,she say i didn't perform up to standard many times :[ but she thinks i can carry on with hmt :] woots!i really thanks her faith in me ((((: don't know if she will be teaching us anot next year:[

hahas ok.now for the better news (:
I AM INSIDE 3e4!!!!!
(physics,lit,elect geo)
SIHUI,KAILIN,VALERIE&YUANGEOK ALL INSIDE!(but geok want appeal to poa)
thanks nurmatha for making the effort to help me check out my class when my class was still taking photos! :] and thanks for passing the strepsils(oh,hahas thanks squirtle for the strepsils!:] i think it helped!)!!!

hahas.yea physics,not bio.actually it was quite expected when mr.wong commented on how some people who don't score well in science placing bio in most of their choices.lols jonathan!so
your advice wasn't so late afterall.think if you didn't tell me,i will be like complaining how come never get bio.after what you said i thought maybe physics more suitable for me. :]]] thanks!

lols i was damn damn damn surprised by my ranking in class.thirteenth :]]](same with sherynn la!like wow!she always so good!) woots got improvement! hahas actually i am regretting now lo.cause i was very slack,then like so many subject never perform up to standard.so if i had work hard......
woots hahas let's see next year!! :]]

hahas just now nurmatha was telling me about her class writing reports of damage properties in her classroom.nice!thats my future class!!and they damaged quite a lot of stuff :[

woots hahas my temperature's 37.3!wow!then tomorrow have the literature seminar thing. :[
but i will still try to go (:

hahas ending here.BYE!

No comments: