Tuesday, October 23, 2007

(lols i know nowadays i post like nobody care,but if i don't,i will emo D:)

yea right,maybe,being independent isn't such a bad thing afterall :)

but,will you be kind enough to teach me how to be
INDEPENDENT?

independent:
-not influenced or controlled by others in matters of opinion, conduct
-not influenced by the thought or action of others
-not relying on another or others for aid or support
-working for oneself
[source: dictionary.reference.com]

teach me how to ignore other people's opinion
because i just can't help caring too much
about what other people think

teach me how to ignore other people's thoughts and action
because i just can't help interpreting them
negatively.

teach me how to stop relying on others
because once i am left alone,
theres only two things i do.
emo and think too much.

teach me how to work for myself
because i can't help placing other people's welfare
in the first place.

oh you might as well teach me how to be selfish.

No comments: