Thursday, October 18, 2007

sian :[[

gees...this few days are so emotionally-charged for me that it feels so scary.i don't understand whats my worry too.hmmm....nevermind!

hhas lols time to be hyper :D hahas.

i feel so sian,nothing to do now!!thats why i decided to blog again hahas.

OH NO,i lost to a noob!tsktsktsk.THRICE!!!ahhh!!!how come?nurmatha won kangwei in reversi,and i won nurmatha,then now i lost to kangwei??lols what does that means?hahas maybe i wasn't really concentrating that much.and i was kind of rushing in making moves(lols i can hear a voice in my head, which sounds like nurmatha, saying "EXCUSES!")but woots,my papa helped me,and WHEEEE~~,my brother returned home in time.hahas.so in the end manage to win back :]]]]

LOL my brother,i think hes getting smarter and smarter.gosh,he is always so good in board games and stuffs(hes good at chinese chess too:D).he told me playing dota also needs to predict what other people will do.chim!OH and i have a really really high IQ uncle(my mum's side).waa he damn pro in rubix cube!lols i suck totally at it :[[[

ahem,nurmatha!no more scandals or you shall have more rumours!ahas its not i am scared or what(not like SOMEONE ah,don't know why everytime get so agitated for what,opps.),but you are like lying to everyone la.thats very bad of you!

hahas i think i found something to do! audition :D hahas if get bored all i have to do is go play zero ahahs! :]]]

No comments: