Thursday, December 27, 2007

Committee Meeting D:

Haha.Luckily Alexandra sms-ed me ytd night, if not I would have forgotten all about it.

Oh and then I was woke up by her sms again this morning.Time was change to 2pm.Lol as usual I was told to inform Nurmatha.

Haihaihai.Nurmatha's sister is like so nice.Okay I shall stop lying.She's horrible!Lol!I called thrice then she hung the last call.When Alex called, she was scolded by her.LOLL.So sad.

Then that Nurmatha came just when we were done.Haha.Fun right.I know.

Cca will be quite hectic when school starts.Like usual, we are prepared to stay back for Cca purpose on Non-Cca days.

Did I mention I brought Eeyore to the meeting?Lol

Anyway, after meeting, Nurmatha Valerie (Wong) and I went to Westmall to walk around.Then we saw Yan Li and Aku.I bought a few things today.Notebook(oh yes I can scribble on it ;D), file and pouch.After that we went to KFC when Nurmatha abandoned us to go home with YanLi they all.Lol.

Haha.Just realise that whenever I chat with Valerie, we will somehow link to the same thing again.Lol.Then we will be feeling happy because of what has happened.Hohoho.So evil of us.

After that we went home!(:

Oh my oh my, I want to buy pencil case D:
And I seriously don't mind another bag that I can bring to school.^^

No comments: