Monday, December 31, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVE!!

The idea of having a different school life is making me kind of excited.Surprised?Different class,different books,different teachers,and the news about Mr Damian being our form teacher,I can't wait for school!And the fact that it will kept me busy sounds good.

Ohh nooo, I haven't finished my homework DD:

Anyway, I think I will be quite busy when school reopens.Sigh.

I want to go back to last time.Because now I can handle problems better.I think I have been neglecting friends around me.But I can never go back to last time.Too bad!

Currently, I am not sure what I want too.

I am happy,I am not.I am happy, I am not.
I am not that happy.
"Single is good" can that idea fcuking go away.
Yes I missed those days when I am still single.
It's different.I have lived for 14 years being single.
Now suddenly there is someone else there.
What to do?I can't say out,can I?

No comments: