Friday, December 28, 2007


My bro's sexy leg.Haha

Lol thanks to my sexy brother, my sleep yesterday was PERFECT.You see, we sleep in a double decker bed.He USED TO occupy to top one, but after he played in the playground yesterday, I offered to exchange with him.

At first he was like, "Aiya, nevermind one la.Can one can one."
Me,"You go try and climb for me to see."
He walked in front of the ladder and stared at the ladder.
"Can one la"
He used his arm strength to push himself up while hopping.
"See?"
Then he turned to me and said,
"God how do I get down??"
After that he slowly climbed down.

This guy is like crazy??He can't bend his knees and he wants to climb ladder.Nice.

Oh yea and because of the change in sleeping environment yesterday, I was damn sleepy and my good friend came to find me.His name is called 'Headache'.

So I didn't got for tuition ;X

This morning there was Cca.Hohoho.Nice script and nice role.So I am suppose as someone who is a bimbo because she only has 3 lines.Lol Opps I sabo-ed Nurmatha.I put her for this character during the first round then the seniors they all change here change there everything changed.Aww don't be sad Nurmatha.And woots, just one word from you made everyone laughed. ;D

After that me and Valerie Wong went to Westmall again.Woots my future classmate!!!!!!And guess what I bought?Valerie wanted to get mascara because she has never tried putting it herself before.So yay!I finally got my hands on mascara!!!!!WHOOO!We bought the Silky Girl one.OMG I LOVE IT!But I suck at putting it D:

Oh me and Kendra is suppose to find more scripts for Cca orientation because that script might not be accepted -.- And Valerie should be coming with us cause she has to find the Chinese New Year scripts [: Three of us are in the same class next year you know!!!!(:

Haha.KaiLin is so funny.She sms-ed me with ":)" Cool uh?Thanks for making me waste one precious sms on "??" LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

She, like me, want and don't want school to reopen.She said that sec 2 age is the best.Then I replied,"I thought you will say 16 is the best cause you will be legal?" Lol! I mean if you were me you will have assume that right? Come on! It's KaiLin lei.Haha.

I shall stop here!!! ;D

No comments: