Monday, December 03, 2007

;XXX

Haha I am posting again!;D

(If you are feeling bored,erm I think better not read this post....It will definitely make you even more bored)

Whats the difference between knowing the truth and accepting truth?Knowing the truth doesn't mean you accept the truth and accepting the truth doesn't mean you know the truth.Ah wait!Somewhere has gone wrong.

Let my re-define them.Knowing the truth can means not accepting it yet.(Ah!Yea!I am on the right track!)But how long do one takes to accept the truth?One day?One week?One month?
ONE YEAR??!*gasps*

Lol Okay I am crapping.

Lets change the topic!

Whats the difference between expecting something and knowing something?When you expect something, though you already expect that something to be the truth, but still, there is a possibility that what you expected may not be true.When you know something, it means that even if you already expected it, there is no way that the truth is going to change.Sounds chim?Hmmm.....

Okay, let me get you a scenerio.

You just did your examination paper and you have a lot of confidence in failing.
"All the questions are so damn chim!!I don't understand anything!!"
The next day, you get back your examination paper.
The paper reads a big red "29" score.
"WHAT!!!!!!!!!"
You break down and cry.

Lol!I know I am not that good at making up story, bear with me.

Hmmmm....

Tsk my irritating(ok fine!"Handsome"!) bro wants to use the computer. I shall continue next time.;D

No comments: