Friday, January 04, 2008

:DDDD

Hohohoho.Today is a better day!![[:

Awwww...I want change place with Valerie!I want sit with Doph!Haha geok keep complaining how noisy Valerie is.LOL.Zzzz then that JiongHan does idiotic things.He will suddenly go "Actually~I like you very long ago." to (almost) every girls,just for fun.OH YES MONDAY HE'S NOT COMING TO SCHOOL.Woots!Cause got don't know what checkup thing.He putting braces.Aiya he don't come can le.

LOL And I just realise about another coincidence about my seating position.Haha.So funny.

I like my position but I don't like my partner.LOLLLL Maybe geok can change place with JiongHan??? ((:

Today during lunch time Geok li hai lor.Sabo me when I accompanied her to buy drinks.How can!I threatened not to change place to sit with her and then she was like,"Awwww...." then continue sabo-ing.After that KaiLin was like "Why never ask me go!" LOL huachi la you.AND NG KAI LIN!You say you gonna protect me and accompany me de!You broke your promise, twice!Omg you break my heart.Hahaha.

After that I saw Nurmatha! ;D We then went to her class to get her bag then to mine to get mine ^^ Awwww so good!Her class got air-con~~~~~! Lol actually at my class this few days is damn damn windy.Bloody cold.ZZZ then she also sabo me.TWICE.First time was when she asked me go her class on purpose cause she want take her chem paper.Second time she dragged me to canteen saying she wants to buy drink.Then when we went down, she was like "Actually, I don't want to drink." Okay fine you didn't know about who's inside the canteen.Fine you win.

Wah those people surrounding me are like so evil today. I think they are all jealous.Must be must be.LOLLLLL

No comments: