Monday, January 14, 2008

I AM LEGEND ;D

Lol today sms-ed WenYee and jio-ed her out for lunch @lot1.;D Hai Veron got extra lesson so didn't come D: Then WenYee and I went to watch I Am Legend.Lot1 5 something then have so we went to WestMall Haha.

HO WEN YEE, You very cunning ah.So fun hor.I was a fool, not by your definition, but by trusting you.Lol!But nevermind, if you say anything out, you don't regret oh!((: (Nevermind I trust you enough not to use threatening, don't disappoint me further haha).

Maybe some people might wonder why Nurmatha and I are soulmates, thats because we really know and understand what each other are.To the extend that even if I am not telling the truth, she knows, no matter how convincing I sound.She knows when I tries to hide things.And I think she is so far the only one who can do this.[: Why am I saying this suddenly? Zzz don't know.
How far can you disappoint me further?After breaking your promise, and ignoring how I felt, is there anything worse than that?
Okay shall stop here.Bye.

No comments: