Friday, February 08, 2008

2nd day of CNY

Today is just the second day and I am missing Singapore like siao DD;
I miss the weather,
I miss the people,
I miss the hearbeat,
I miss the smell,
I miss the messages,
I miss the phone calls,
I miss my homework (I am definitely kidding)
I AM LOVESICK DDDDDDD;

From yesterday till this afternoon, the only thing interesting thing I did was SLEEP.Lol.I think I spent half of the time here sleeping, or maybe more than half.THEY CALLED ME A PIG!ZZZZ!Perhaps because I just recover.And I am guilty :/ I drank cold drinks )): I can't help it! I can't eat without cold drinks ;X No appetite.Sigh.

Lol! Malaysia girls are quite crazy. This theory was made after my bro return after going out with Yiwen and his siblings and cousins.Yiwen had this cousin was is 15 years old, same age as my bro.Yesterday they went to one of the cousin's house. Someone asked the 15 year old cousin who my bro was.Then she was like "My boyfriend!" LOL.She even asked my bro, "When are you going to marry me???" LOLLL So funny and cute!

Woots finally today I am more active than yesterday.I was practically dead ytd.Tonight we are going to watch movie!Haha.My bro ytd watched "gong fu guan lan", and some of my cousins watched "CJ7" already.So we are going to split into two groups and watch two different movies.Haha Of course I am going to watch "CJ7".I am not that interest in Jay Chou's movie, plus my bro's comment on it was 'quite okay'.Some more "CJ7" will be in cantonese!!! Woots. You can't find that in Singapore.

Maybe tonight, I will be enthu about being in Malaysia(:

No comments: