Saturday, April 05, 2008

Seniors has passed out! D:

Haha.Yesterday was the last cca session for the secs 4, though they are coming on tuesday unofficially for the AGM.
I cnt b trusted.U ignored me.Can u pls kill me instead?
Yesterday was quite fun.Haha Serene Lai is quite fun too! :D Observing cute guys and shuaiges. Lol.Some more looking for love.Haha.
I cnt ignored you but you cn.I cnt be angry with you bcus you'll b accusin me in e end.Mayb I m 2 dumb 2 put s much energy in dis tht I m very tired.I dun lyk dis,I jus wan 2 die..
Tuition yesterday was not bad ba.After that went to eat my dinner at KFC.Later have tuition again.Haha.
U were my motivation for evrytin.N I lost my only reason 2 live.....
Woots tomorrow I am going KBOX with HOWENYEE!Woots! (((:
Yup I m back 2 e life whr no1 will ever care abt me.

No comments: