Wednesday, May 21, 2008

):

I am sick ):

I don't like getting mc!)):

LOLLLL.Quite lame.But I spent alot of time thinking whether I should go to school or not :/

Haha and I regretted not going to school today zzzzzzzzzz

Lol I woke up in the morning, then I was thinking whether I should go school.Yesterday my mum was like "Don't go la, stay at home rest." Haha.Then today morning was asked to go back sleep.I was like still feeling drowsy x.x So I went back to sleep.I think I am turning into a pig, yesterday slept from 5.30pm to 12am.Then slept from 1am to 6am.Then from 6.30am to 12pm.Then sleeping after eating medicine is like damn shiok.Haha.Won't dream of anything, and will be very drowsy.

I haven't recover, sadly.But must go school tomorrow.No more mc.Haha.

I was having sorethroat on Fri and Sat.So just when my sorethroat's gonna recover, Sun got eye infection.Lol.Eye swollen D: Luckily Mon was public holiday.Lol then on Mon I got flu and cough.How wonderful.Yesterday went to school.Was having chest pain zzz.Didn't go for cca :/// Went to see doctor.Didn't go for tuition too.Today didn't go school.

Haha.Today I didn't drink anything cold!My cough is recovering, but my flu is still the same.Sigh.

Lol.Woots Mon watched Epi 10 of "Fated to love you"!Next Epi ChunXi gonna break with Anna and go back to XinYi!Muahahhaa.

Hai.So sad ): YingQi this whole week not coming to school )): Her grandfather went somewhere farrr farrr away.Hai.No more YingQi lessons are like damn boring )): Hai hai hai.

I think I am going crazy zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.Nowadays I get moody easily.Zzzz.For no exact reason.Like now?

I think I am moody because I don't have any aim.Don't even have any specific topic to emo about.How sad!Lol sound so ridiculous.....Ah whatever.Haha.

Don't like changes that's occurring.....I still prefer things to work like how they used to.....Though I am quite adaptable,but that doesn't mean I like to adapt to changes..So changes, stop changing la!!

Whatever....Shall take my medicine and sleep again.Lol.:D

No comments: