Saturday, May 10, 2008

Kbox :D

Nope,I wasn't angry with you.
I was angry with myself.
For what bloody reason did I think you can be trusted?

Why am I so stupid to trust someone,
someone who betrayed my trust for 2 times,
and let that person do it for the third time?
It's someone else's secret, I know,
and I told because you were my good friend?
And I thought you could be trusted for once?
Damn, how wrong I was.
To think I rejected invitation to somewhere I wanted to go,
just because I agreed I was coming along with you for something I wasn't very interested in,
just because I didn't want you to be disappointed.
So I decided to let you be disappointed for once,
because I suddenly remember how you pangseh-ed me because you were angry for I-don't-know-what reason.
Sorry, I don't know how to forgive and forget this time round.

Woots!!!Went kbox yesterday!;D

At first Christopher texted me saying YuanGeok asked if I want to go kbox.Ya and at first I had something on, but after that went along with them anyway.There was Christopher with his two cousins, YuanGeok and me!;D Went to JEC one.Haha We were quite funny la.Started to high only at when we were going to leave.LOL Tay keep Zi-High.Quite funny.KBOX IS FUN ;D Lalala.

Haha because I went to kbox which we left at 7, I was late for tuition because I went to eat ;/ Then while we were eating Tay was suggesting having a outing next either Mon or Tues.To sentosa most probably.Haha.

I am sick and tired of doing things according to people's like and dislike.
I shall do things according to what I want now.

No comments: