Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Hello!

Yesterday
After assembly went to find Nurmatha.The seniors went for Cca.Then there was phototaking for Cca and class.After that Cca started.Nurmatha said she stayed for me but I insisted she stayed for nothing ;p Then cast was suppose to go to fitness corner there to rehearsal and Nurmatha accompanied me, and also for the sake of nothing.Hehe.Nurmatha was quite hyper haha.Walau life's unfair for me ):

When I was sitting at fitness corner, Wenyee happened to see me when she was on bus travelling back home (:

I think I am seriously trying to recall what to blog about, because things that I recalled are very irrelavant to me.I repeat, irrelavant.Shhhhh.........

Today
Nurmatha was suppose to come to my class in the morning but apparently she didn't come LOL.Nothing to talk much about today.Today is all about homework.Sigh.

I am supposed to be angry today.Well I was angry just now.

At the canteen in the afternoon after school:
Me:"Yingqi, I am angry now."
Yingqi:"Huh why?"
Me:"(censored)"

How convincing uh?

Who tell people that you are angry?Lol.....

But I (think I ) am sure Yingqi could tell I was not in very good mood for this few days.

Anyway the reason why I was angry wasn't Yingqi, wasn't someone I am very very close to actually.

Think I am not talented to be angry.Or maybe my anger aren't meant to be express out.

Time will show and prove everything.And after some time you will realise what you should cherish and what to sacrifice[:

I think I hate Nurmatha.She is like a stupid X-ray!In front of her I am transparent.Because she can see through me.Zzzzzzzz.She just has the talent to do that.

Voldemort?

Nurmatha was suppose to lend Harry Potter to me but apparently she hasn't finish doing so.But I know I am not going to read it at this particular time.Say no to influence haha.

Just realise some of my post has too much hidden meaning.Hidden meaning that people can't tell Lol.I guess this is boring to other people, but for those people who can tell the hidden meaning, you will understand where the humour is.(:

Word of the day: Unstablility.

No comments: