Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Busy busy (:


或许拥有的回忆并不多,
只是有些细节记得过分清楚。

Today is an eventful day ;D

Lol Mr Damian finally return to school.He quite lame.During CD we asked if we can go to change to uniform anot then he said cannot.Then when we asked why,he said "Cause you all say can,or not.If you say must then can go."

*Brrrrr* so cold....

So next time when we went go toilet or what we should say "Eh cher I go toilet.Bye."? Damn attitude sia.Lol.

After assembly me,Kendra and ValerieWong chiong to Westmall to eat Subwayyyy.Lol.Seriously its not as if I addicted to it or what.Just that in school queue very long, then Westmall Subway easiest to takeaway.

Then when we return to school, we realised that Ms Rina bought pizza to treat us for the competition.Apparently there wasn't anything left for us.Haha.It's okay, we prefer healthy food like Subway.

(Actually Subway not that healthy also.Lol.The cold cut is damn salty and they put a lot of sauce and the cookies is quite sweet Lol.But its still nice.)

Ya and actually, there is no Cca today ==

After that Me and SherLi stayed in the classroom for quite long.Lol.After that went to the quadrangle for the Bbq.Everything high-ing because of the songs.Haha.

I think the farewell party was quite emo-ish?At the end they played emo emo songs.Lol.Then people were hugging and some cried and stuff. ): Which greatly affects me.Luckily I wasn't very very close to the Shanghai people if not I think I will be damn emo lol.As in, who will love parting? ):

Lol then wasted quite alot of food I think.Quite guilty.But we couldn't do anything to it.Then me and SherLi left at like 8.Then I went to take Mrt with her cause if not she will be walking alone to the Mrt and I will be taking the bus alone Haha.Yea then went for tuition!

(PS:SherLi is ValerieWong lol :D)

You know last week I was planning not to tuition but I didn't know why,this week just suddenly told Wenyee I will go after the Bbq.Lol.And I believe I made the right choice ;D

After tuition went to Kfc with JiaQi,Wenyee,Kaijie.Lol.JiaQi today quite lame,he went around saying "Act cute!" and "装可爱!".So random.Ya then the Kfc was damn slow.Then JiaQi and the person at the counter was like know each other like that, JiaQi was telling him,"Don't act cool." Then I said,"You know that person??",which of course is no.Lol.Don't know why guys like to 装熟.Lol.

Lol Kaijie also another weird person.He also wearing his school uniform then was saying "Eeee you wearing school uniform".Lol ==

Serious advice: Do not go to fast food restaurant that has just been renovated.

You know what the guy tell me?

"Sorry we don't have plastic bag already." while handling me my food.

Lol.In the end I 'steal' JiaQi's plastic bag.He only bought pop corn chicken meal then the plastic bag is like so big.Tsktsktsk.Renovation sucks.

To Wenyee:
I believe we got xin dian gan ying Lol.Somehow I just knew I should go for tuition hahaha.No matter how hard things in other place can be, there is always tuition mates and tuition classess to look forward to!!Lol.Cheerup okay!Let's look forward to what will be coming in the future for us and concentrate on things that we can suppose to concentrate on!


Wenyee is mine and nobody can bully her!!:D

*laughs*

Really appreciate the silent concern coming from other tuition mates(Perhaps on Wenyee's behalf?).Haha.

No comments: