Thursday, July 03, 2008

与朋友的承诺:D

Haha today after school went to Lot1 with Yuangeok,Elene and Tay.Eat Kfc for lunch.Then Tay went to join e1 people because he was going to sport heats.Then I was waiting for Wenyee to finish her sup so Geok and Elene pei me hang around awhile.We stayed in Popular for 1 hour?== Quite retarded lol.We wasted 45 min at the CD-rama there cause they were playing XIAOJINGTENG's album again [: Hehe.

After they left, Wenyee came.Hahaha.Then we went to walk around.Awwww we are both addictive.We see each other almost everyday.Woots!

Wenyee is a badd liar!;p

Tomorrow is Chinese O lvl Oral Exam.My bro's one also tomorrow :D

Looking forward to the future is good (:

Can you like stop being so hate-able?
I am trying so damn hard to make myself have no feelings, even hatred, for you,
then there you are doing so many irritating and annoying things.
Can you don't be so hypocritical and don't put words into people's mouth?
Can you respect other people and also respect yourself?
If you really never do anything wrong then why you scared people talk about you?
People are not as irresponsible as you.

At first I tried to control myself to hate you for what you did.
In the end, because of what you did to my friends,
I have no more reason to stop myself to hate you for who you are.

No comments: