Saturday, July 05, 2008

ZzzZzzzZzzzzz

Hahahha.I spent 16 hour of today sleeping!But not at one go though.

Sleeping is nice.

But it was the reason why I didn't go tuition today ):

I came up with a theory.About crushes.

Crushes are enjoyable and beautiful only during the first few months.When one starts to feel sad or begin to worry, that's when the nice period expires.

Which to me, will be the time to end a crush[:

If a crush is killing you with anxiety, the smarter choice will be to let go and move on.No matter how hard it is.

Nurmatha!Don't think too much!Soulmate will be there!:D

Tomorrow.Booked by Wenyee for breakfast(: Booked her to go to lot1 after that.To get my pencil case and coin pouch.Woots!

Think I really have been going to Lot1 too much.Haha.

Why do you have to come back and destroy everything I have created for days?
Why do you have to come back to remind me of you?
Please stop appearing in my life.
Since you always left me no choice,
I shall choose to live a life without you at all.

No comments: