Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Ahhhhhh

Oohhh!I found out whats the different between soft rebonding and normal rebonding!

Soft rebonding is suppose to be more natural and not as flat as rebonding.

BUT it looks like soft rebonding is not as strong as normal one.

Yuangeok soft-rebonded her hair!Omg straight hair are chio!!

Well anyway, I FLUNKED MY CHEMISTRY TEST!D:

Lol.I didn't study (as in at home, excluding last minute revision in school) for my Physics then I passed,
then Chemistry I GOT REVISE AT HOME LO!

&I didn't really study for today Physics test too... ):

Zzzzzz.Teachers, please, stop putting tests on Wednesday.My tuesday is like packed like sardine?):

Omg and I didn't go for tuition on two tuesdays....Monday blue, tuesday sick? Awwww D:

Ohhh wait.Did Xuan Er showed off to me that he got quite high for Chemistry test?(Haha okay he didn't show off, he told me.) I think he got 18 and third in class?Omg he win everyone is my class....

Haha I bet Drama Club will be changing name "Gossip Club".Nice name right.Cause yesterday Rifdi said, "Eh come come let's gossip!".Then most of the sec3s were like, *eye sparkle*.HAHA.

We talked about e4 class tee.Rifdi said the Malays wanted it black and the Chinese wanted it Lime-green.& I started to wonder whether
I am Chinese anot..

I really don't remember them asking us what colour we wanted either.... Lol.

I am confused!Now it seems like its not lime-green.

So what colour isit going to be?!

Oh & We were talking about that our school uniform attire and PE attire will have changes next year! :D

Hehe & today me & Valerie Wong went to bring our skirts to alter!(I didn't bring my current one to alter) [:

Oh I think new school socks are...funny?Haha.The texture feels very smoooth then it feels like my shoes is going to come out any moment.

&&!My feet feels numb, as though lack of blood circulation LOL.

BUT I ENJOY WEARING IT LOL!

New discovery!: The Sweettalk at Gombak Mrt there sells Takoyaki!!!!

When did it start selling uh?

Emaths test tomorrow D:

PS: My blogger is still not working well.*(&()&*(^)(*&*^#&*#

PSPS: Nuffnang is telling me people from United States, Saudi Arabia(Arabian coffee?), China, United Kingdom&Australia are reading my blog OOO: But it's like only a figure below 10 from each of these countries haha.BUT I think it's pretty cool.Lol.

No comments: