Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Careless Whisper

I'm never gonna dance again
guilty feet have got no rhythm
though it's easy to pretend
I know you're not a fool
-Careless whisper

Guilty heart has got no heartbeat.

Struggle struggle struggle,& I broke through! But just how long am I going to stay in this positive attitude for this time round? Please don't expire after a week,like always.


Yesterday:
Lol.Met with Giselle to come to school at around 7 cause we were going to give chocolate/sweet to some seniors to encourage them for prelims.So went to find Nurmatha after morning assembly and gave her M&M! :D After that Giselle wanted to give things to a senior who cannot be found lol.So she tried to sms/call him to come down quickly.So in the end she was late for PE and I was a little late for Geography.But both of us managed to hun guo qu so its okay.

LOL & I REALISED AT AROUND 9 PM THAT I LEFT THE STUPID PRICE TAG THERE ON THE M&M'S.HOW RETARDED!

We learnt the ACES DAY routine for PE.Lol DUH our class won the thing.The Kawaii Teapot-ters consist of, Niwen,Jolene,Dunyang,She-ler,Zhenyi,Wilson,Xinyi,Christopher.Lol Then during the afternoon assembly we were suppose to stay in class so dismissed slightly earlier.Haha then me&Valerie walked past the hall & saw the sec4s doing the routine.LOL we saw Nurmatha not very enthu.Aww.Lol.

After that Giselle was doing Chinese test at outside Hall there.In the end Minli and her went to make cookies for their primary school teacher so Valerie and I went to eat at canteen.When we went back to class after that, saw Khaliesah & Rifdi just about to leave.SO WE DECIDED TO HOLD OUR GOSSIP CLUB SESSION.Woooo!

Lol first we were gossiping, then don't know how, ended up telling ghost stories.They were saying about morning very early come school very scary, & their own experience and stuffs.They insisted to leave the lights off because must save electricity - -" Lol then we managed to scare ourselves.Valerie only pointed outside of classroom (cause got people looking in), then we screamed.Funny uh?

Walked to Mrt with Valerie & went to Lot1 to meet Wenyee.After that had tuition.

Today:
Met with Jewel and Zifeng at canteen at 6.40am like that because we were going to run & I was scared to go class on my own XP Saw one green & red figure standing at balcony.LOL Jewel and Zifeng screamed & I laughed.Cause its just Rifdi & Khaliesah? HAHAHA.

Yay then ran 4 rounds with Zifeng.Jewel stamina too good run with Jessica I think.Haha.Shared food with Zifeng during recess again :D

After school was the literature thing.Partnered with Xinyi.;D Half asleep all the way.Lol.No wonder they say having too little sleep/staying awake for too long will have the same effect as alcohol.So true.I wasn't sleeping but I couldn't concentrate.

Lol.& I learnt a lesson: Keep quiet when you don't know everything :XXX

因为曾经被爱过,
所以受不了被冷落的寂寞。
因为曾经被心疼过,
所以面对不了现实的残酷。
因为曾经失去过,
所以维持不了拥有的权利。

Fall gently, snowflakes
Cover me with white
Cold icy kisses and
Let me rest tonight.
-Woman work by Maya Angelou

No comments: