Saturday, August 30, 2008

ITS A BURNING DAY!

Lol! Went to East Coast with Wenyee early in the morning. & as usual, we lost our way alittle bit ._.

Cotton candy within reach.

View on the stonee XD

LOOK AT THE 'SNAKE' WAVE.Haha.

Footprints that stayed without being eroded.

Before climbing the 'mountain...'

At the top of the mountain!
(LOL Thanks, I look retarded)

Lol awww, emo Wenyee!

(Actually there is one photo of me sitting like that.But the photographer (which is HoWenyee), took until can see my fats.LOL..See that photographer that took Wenyee, perfect right XD )

Apparently we don't have childhood,we don't know what a sandcastle is.

(It looks like an elephant but I shall stop at there.)

Small eyes due to sunlight D:

Lol saw ZhangShaoWei at BurgerKing.Yesterday just saw him today need to see him again.Sigh.

His friends damn funny.

Shaowei came to sit with us and I offered him my fries and he snatched away my drink.
Friend: "认识的啊???"
Shaowei: "啊,没有啊。刚刚才认识." in a sacrastic way.
Five minutes later....
Friend: "认识的是吗???"
Shaowei: "没有,刚刚才搭讪要电话号码的." in a even sacrastic way.

Thats soooo Shaowei.But his friend quite cute uh? Should be able to infer from how I called him to say hi that we know each other in the first place.

Lol after tuition went to Westmall.JiaChyi bought that W980 Walkman Phone! That phone damn CHIO!!!!O: I AM DAMN JEALOUS!

Saw TeckChin and Haozhe at westmall there anyways.

My flesh is burning like crazy.It's 80% done.

Highing about oxygen XP

No comments: