Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Kami korosu yo.


Only one word to describe : HOTNESS.

Quotes that leaves most impression:
-Kami korosu yo >>> Hibari's favourite sentence, meaning, I'll bite you to death.
-Gaaaa-maaa-nnn!!!*cries*>>> by Lambo whenever he is defeated, meaning, Gotta stay calm.
-Ju dai me !!!>>> by Gokudera, meaning, Tenth.
-Kola!>>>ending word of every sentence spoke by Cololenllo, meaning Hey.

Heeeeee. Unknowingly, I have fallen in love with all the characters. Lol. And their seiyuus (voice actors)

Lambo's seiyuu is damn pro. She can even sing in Lambo mode. & she is the seiyuu of Naruto D:

The first time I heard Hibari sing brought a lot of goosebumps. Haha.

& Colonello's seiyu is cute XDDD *eyes glitter*

Neeko, seiyuu of Reborn, owns all. I think that voice is her real voice :D

It's very amusing to see real human speaking with the voice of anime characters. (Okay I know it's suppose to be people voice-playing anime characters, but thats the effect you get when you hear the real life seiyuu speak. )

I shall amused myself even more.

Back to watching Vongola Saikyou no Carnival 2008 again.

BYEE!

ps: youtube has a lot of weird pairings of the characters, including guys to guys and girls to girls. Haha The idea of Hibari with a guy is way better than with a girl. I can finally understand why Kendra is so obsessed about gays. LOL

No comments: