Tuesday, January 16, 2007

its not a good feeling being left out

tsk.i feel like i likes to do what people did.get what i mean?kinda like copying other people.lols that time tuition got one passage say its normal or something.BUT,i don't like it.doesn't feel original!

TSKTSKTSK!people just don't notice my presence!!!

lols anyways,kinda stress for sec2.now then realise,slow larhx me!today ldds ended at 6.30pm,which i was really really grateful.cause today really so much homework ok.then i cannot go for my tuition(:and today ms.kaur say sat morning maybe needa go school.OH GOSH!no time for homeworks!(lols i everytime last minute one....)

having a headache again): didn't get enough sleep.*yawn*

lols kendra lent me 'ouran high host club'.this comic is really very cool.and humourous(actually its lame).lols off to do my homework now!

No comments: