Friday, January 12, 2007

casting(:

lols!so happy!got my mp3.hahas.and this one is free cause is given by someone(:

hai teacher didn't allow me to change my sitting position.sadddd.....and today caught by mdm.zainab(is that how you spell her name?i am not good at spelling).but luckily i got away for many things.she thought i fold my shirt,when actually its....attached with strings.haha.then after that she really thinks i got tucked in sia.but she say too baggy.....

hahas.two bad things so there should be two good things including the mp3 right?yepps!today ldds at 1e2 classroom cause the band really too noisy liaox.then ms.rina was here only.she announced the casting result.and before she said anything,i had already convinced myself that i wouldn't get in although i wish i can larhx.and i really don't mind if i never get inside.cause backstage is fun too!then yee jeng is rose and the understudy is me larhx!!i know there will be reserves,BUT I NEVER THOUGHT IT WOULD BE ME!although its reserve like that but then i really didn't expect myself to get inside.and morever i didn't try out the role for rose before.so really i am really lucky!thanks god!and ya,me and yee jeng are preparing to memorise the same actions again,this time round same lines too.haha.yepps and we went on with the casting.haha.i was like sitting there seeing them act, ya, i am the 'research group'!hahas.hai those juniors don't know when then can come): i seriously hope got many people join lorhx.oh ya today we have another guy from 2e1 coming to ldds!he quited bands cause got medical problems.so ya, WELCOME!

hai poor andrea):her phone is with lloyd because teacher checking whether anyone got bring handphone.and he had no intention of returning it back.....

gonna carry on reading my death note.downloaded the manga.haha.

No comments: