Saturday, January 27, 2007

a literary day

today is saturday!

theres ldds this morning.i saw my classmates and ldds members doing their prefect duty(: after that,me,anisa,jazreel and ke xuan went outside to buy food(i ate mine already) with premission.then when we come back,the security guard stopped us and ask us to write down our names down-.-"' I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY WE CANNOT GO OUT BECAUSE OF PPL FIGHTING OUTSIDE.i mean like can this actually stop them from fighting?

ya anws,there was still the running.and after that they acted out scene 1 and 2.lols today is also as interesting and funny like any ldds session.oh ya mr.shashi joined us today.lols beng how asked me WHAT IF yee jeng is sick.oh that would be scary, we sure will die!lols lets don't think about things like that which is unlikely to happen.haha.then when anisa and me went to the ladies,she was telling me about our sch is haunted...then when we went back,when anisa say until halfway,mr.shashi suddenly shouted,'GLEN!'LOLS!that was a shock!!the abc thing at the end of the lesson was damn funny.hahaha.

after that shimin and i went to xiaojun's hse to do lit project.ohhh this week so stress sia.so many homeworks!!thinking about them can make me crazy.

my bro's msn dn: a strong pride is measured not measured by the steel of the hands,but the steel of the soul.for pandas,THE LENGTH OF BAMBOOS!(LOLS)

i just visited swiss cottage's website.i went to the cca activities,then i was finding ldds,BUT ITS NOT THERE!last updated:JAN 2005 -.-

No comments: