Thursday, April 19, 2007

PIZZA FRENZY!

haha.today FINALLY!seng ge finally got the 10 pizzas for us liaox!thanks to the science challege people and those who had helped!because of your we can enjoy all those pizzas!and last of all,thanks mr.seng too(: haha after eating the pizza i even hungrier.LOL!

ohh.thanks shimin so much for losting one of my markers cap.HAHA.kidding larhx.but luckily in the end yuan geok found it.BUT,i have to admit that i was quite not happy with shimin that the cap was missing,even though she borrowed the marker for OUR he project.its not that i scared it would dry up(well,i did use this as an excuse so that she would feel guilty...BUT I AM GUILTY FOR IT NOW) or because of the $1.90.it was actually because i didn't feel that 'sorriness' in her.the message i got form her is that she doesn't care about my markers.and i know 'sorry' is just a word larhx,but would you prefer a person with no 'sorriness' saying sorry or not saying sorry?i would have felt a lot better if she apologised.worst of all,she even thought that the cap was lost in the first place.and she said she would look for it,but she didn't.and she didn't even ask me whether i found it back.BUT,after that ok already.HAHA.because the cap came back(:

as you can see,from the story i said,i am really super weird person.if you accidentally spoiled or lost my thing,be it very very expensive,or something very important to me,i really won't mind,provided that i can feel you are very sorry or something.REALLY,I CAN SWEAR!cause i have always been like that.but if you accidentally spoiled or lost my thing,be it very very cheap,or something that i adopted from the floor,if i really cannot feel even just a little amount of guiltiness,then i really really will not forgive you.i mean if you feel guilty already,you think i will be so evil to blame you?if i do,i will not forgive myself HAHA.but if you forgive yourself before i do,then how can i forgive you?LOL.i am that kind of person.

haha i went to read this year post just now,and haha,i think i like that 'me' compared to last year's me(:

No comments: