Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I HATE THE OLD ME

hai.this is the problem.everytime when i reread the posts i have wrote,i feel so stupid.i really really really really understand how come i deleted many posts last time(after deleting i regretted,so i told myself never to do that again).i realise how many people i could have offended in my long long ago posts.and i just came to realise how childish i was.BUT at least now arhx,its different.maybe cause last time i was more childish,weaker in expressing myself in words,or sometimes i want to say,simply rude.if anyones ever reads my old posts,PLEASE,I BEG YOU,don't take i to heart.cause you really can see that i am kind of like a different person NOW.and also,the old me,enjoys finding excuses to make myself feel better.BUT NOW I AM DIFFERENT,i don't like excuses.

I GREW((:

No comments: