Wednesday, July 18, 2007

NEW SEATING ARRANGEMENT

whahahah.today is the first day of the new sitting plan.i was pretty excited for the new environment;D so now i am sitting with shin chieh with anita(and zhenghuan) behind me!YAY YAY!anita;DDD sitting there was not bad.shin chieh quite pay attention in class.haha so that helped me a bit.andif anything not sure other than shin chieh,I CAN ASK ANITA!whahahhaa.

HAHA actually i really really really have to thanks changfeng!haha!he is so kind;D that time i told him i didn't like the place where i was sitting,&& he changed it for me!THANKS THANKS THANKS!

lols yesterday our ldds session was pretty rushy.BECAUSE THE NEXT ASSEMBLY IS OURS.this came too suddenly.luckily my group wasn't voted to be in the assembly.PHEW!

when it ended at 4pm,those people who were interested in the dance for teachers day HAVE to stay back to wait for ms.kaur.HAHA.DUH of course i am inside.haha the dance will be a unexpected type of dance.haha but it is definitely going to be nice;D so ya patiently wait for our teachers' day performance;D

LOLS.yan li and i will be the emcees for speech day!i was shocked when ms.kaur told us about it.you mean me,the singlishmorethanenglish marion, is going to be the emcee?OH MANthats gonna be scary!haha and i have got the list of the prize winners.our class has two winners, NEO QIU LI AND LISA CHAN!qiu li real power!she has 5 prizes!WHOO!and lisa,lols i am so sorry i have been influencing her in chinese that her english deproved!>.<

HAHA i have to thanks my darling char siew pau nurmatha for promising me to lend me harry potter books!because when i read order of the phoenix,i couldn't really figured out whats going on.AHHA.THANKS ARHX XING GAN MEI MEI!

No comments: