Friday, July 20, 2007

RACIAL HARMONY!

WHAHAH.happy racial harmony day!!!

LOLS so fun can!everyone in our class except for 6 people wore the ethnic customes.they were borrowed from mdm sha and ms.norli.haha.WE HAD FUN!!WE TOOK PICTURES!i wore a malay costumes!haha though it was long and big.the skirt,i folded three times.haha.;p and we were the only sec 2 class with so many people wearing!YAY YAY YAY!everyone looks so pretty,handsome,sexy,gorgeous,.. today;DD happy happy.

and yaya,i cannot forget this.we really have thanks our noble class monitress zhenyi for borrowing them;D but then,although it was nice of her to borrow, i hope she will confirm with us before borrowing and not borrow it and started saying i already borrowed liaox so please cooperate.;DDD

LOL.haha.the speech day rehearsal thing.i really have a tough time struggling.some people's names are just hard to pronounce(i admit that mine is one of them too....marion is no MA RI ON.then ION is the same pronunciation as the ION in LION.haha)luckily there is still three other emcees,yanli and her friend(SORRY!forgot his name;[[)and nicholas from 2e2.and this rehearsal,its stressed.

i realise that i have made a really big mistake.because nurmatha holds ALL my secrets...i cannot afford to do anything bad to her.the victim will be me ;[[ if arhx,one day i make her angry,then she will go round the world and spread everything,and in just one short day,the whole world knows my secrets,erm no,by then they will no longer be secrets.but arhs,you see,she can be trusted.;DDeven if i make her angry(which i won't,it will only be the other way round),she won't be so bad to spread my secrets.and oh yes this time round yan li gets to hear my secrets too.

though nurmatha can be trusted with secrets,she cannot be trusted in remembering things.SHE FORGOTTEN TO BRING HER HARRY POTTER BOOKS! hey nurmatha!if you are reading my blog,you better bring it arhx!OR ELSE.i will say you love daniel radcliffe;p

lols today as i was saying the speech day rehearsal,it was held in the hall mahs.then when it was around four something,it started to pour.and the floor ball people came into the hall to practice.and they offed the fan ;[[[ it wasn't so bad because it was raining mahx.it was hot and warm after the rain stopped for quite some time.

HAHA.the assembly performance,me and valerie wong will be holding on the signbaord and covering our faces.please laugh.lols.for me its because i wasn't in cca,i was in the speech day rehearsal,so i didn't get proper role.plus valerie and i will be going around the hall to let people speak in to the mic when they wants to answer questions.;DDD after the rehearsal for the assembly performance,we continued our dance for the teachers' day.OMG its so fun!!!~~~~i love dancing!hahahahah.we,erm or at least me,i myself really enjoyed myself during the rehearsal.HAHA.so fun!!!looking real forward to the performance!!

because my life will feel so empty and meaningless if i were to keep you off my mind.regrets.
i am just following my heart.ask my heart what it is doing and thinking.
no one knows when it expires,but let me enjoy this every moment of you in my mind.

No comments: