Thursday, August 23, 2007

CLASS DANCE!

LOLS.whahhaha.2e6 ROCKS LARHS.we learnt the dance in one day and i think it turned out pretty well =DD today's the audition and its like we waited for so damn long...we were the 3rd last team.haha.but i really really hope we can get in!!!!=DD

oh ya,well anyways,this morning i went to hall to find nurmatha and she told me whats she said she will tell me.yes,i am surprised.lols i saw her three times today!hahaha.and she told me that she told jana during recess i am there somewhere,then she saw me.LOL LOL LOL.

OH NO OH NO tomorrow's is the maths test! =[[[

hehe i didn't go tuition today.i was so damn tired.the dancing has resulted in body aches.those normally-not-used- muscle couldn't stand it.hai and i went to sleep when i reach home and i woke up at 8 plus.and WHOO,my brro is so damn pro,i was asleep in my room and he told my papa that i went to tuition.MERVYN YOU ROCK.... ==

allala ldds didn't have to audition because they promised to include us in.actually it should be this way,because they requested us to dance isn't it???lols haha.

i realise that i am stressed with really small and minor thing but am not when there are big things that is suppose to be stressful.OH what kind of human am i?

anything(here i really mean anything) we do can be hurtful to people around us,but we just didn't realise it.though it really have to depend on the sensitivity of that person.and well i am lucky,because for me,i am really very not insensitive.haha...

hai my eyes are tired...

No comments: