Friday, August 24, 2007

LOLS cca is always fun

hahaha.its funny today.our class last lesson was d&t and kailin and me was walking back to classroom.guess who i saw at the staircase at the hall there?lols.its the great one!haha shes with alex.and when i saw nurmatha and she saw me,we were like laughing LOLS.then alex shouted to me that before that,nurmatha was saying,"char siew pau char siew pau char siew pau" haha.

then after i returned to class,i went down to canteen with geok.then we were walking to put our bowls,then we actually wanted to go back classroom,not when i saw alex.

me:"eh!alex!wheres nurmatha!"
alex:"lols there!!" *pointing to the bench that i was sitting a while ago.*

LOL LOL.then after that geok had to go to cca so i accompanied my seniors to eat.then nurmatha pulled me to 3e4 with alex(because shes in 3e6 and she wanted to take her bag.)so nurmatha and i were like sitting down in 3e4,while holding hands.(lols seriously,you don't call this les).then nurmatha' classmate,jingkuang and another person were like holding hands also.then after that,people were gathering behind at the classroom and doing some sort of gay things to tease nurmatha.(haha i don't think i want to risk my secret.)then jiahao so (act-) cute(hmm how many times have nurmatha said hes cute?uncountable),he was going for cca already and nurmatha was saying goodbye to him so i said goodbye also.and his reaction was like,hmph! in a kiddish manner.haha.after that we proceeded to 3e6.

haha the ruth jiejie is so cute=D then she was asking how long nurmatha and i have been together.and nurmatha was like saying that yestesday night in msn we broke up and patched in blog,broke up in blog and patched in msn again.LOL!so les.... after that we went to the 1n1.and nurmatha,stupidly,told me about HER NEW RUMOUR.lols lols.

then today's cca wasn't that interesting.we did the dance.hai i seriously enjoy and like our 2e6 class dance alot better.its so stupid,we got scammed.they said we won't be auditioning,then today mdm tang wants to see us dance.luckily it is videotaped,videotaped by glen.haha when nurmatha saw glen she was like hiding behind me? because glen was trying to shoot her.HAHA.its like,you think my height can hide you?haha.then ruth was also trying to shoot nurmatha and me holding hands and stuff like that.haha.

today cca ended at 5 plus.they were discussing about the costume thing.why can't we just settle with a black tee and jeans like that time?they were making it really complicated.hai~~~i really wish we don't get inside audition. =p though i will be sad,we did put effort in the whole dance thing.

5 something,its too early.and nurmatha was telling me for don't-know-how-many-times she is very happy today.and since i am pretty hyper too,we didn't want to go home.haha and giselle was there too =D

we were like standing at the balcony there.LOL LOL LOL LOL.nurmatha!you had too much slips of the tongue.i shall present to you the slips of the tongue of the day!specially for nurmatha

1st slip of tongue
(giselle was asking about the school team and non-sch team of the basketball people)
nurmatha:"those in red are in the school team."
me:"huh...most of your class guys are wearing blue."
nurmatha:"ya my class only two person in the school team.damen and jingkuang"
me:"oh.then how about YOUR GUY?"
nurmatha:"yes he isin....WALAU!! *speechless*"


haha.by then me and giselle were laughing like hell.so she finally admitted that hes her guy.but wait lets hear her excuse.

nurmatha:"NO!!you hear me first!*she started cornering me* i didn't know you are talking about YUFENG.i thought you are talking about damen and my class boys!AHH NO!!"

hmmm thats a really good excuse....

2nd slip of tongue
*there is this guy called gerard or something walking on the first floor*
nurmatha:"hi!"
*gerard was saying something and giselle and i couldn't get what he said.but if nurmatha didn't reacted like very agitated we wouldn't have ask gerald to repeat.*
giselle and i:"hey hey hey!what did you say?can you please repeat?"
*gerard was talking about nurmatha's latest rumour*
giselle:" whos that -----(ahaha think it is better not to write the name)"
*then i was telling her who that person is and blablabla,when suddenly...*
me:"shall we go to the CO room??"
nurmatha:"yes,sure....NONONO!(lols evidently that person is from CO)"

haha then nurmatha was so funny,she suddenly squated down and kept quiet for a while.HAHA.LOLS.but she still explained in the end.(anyways giselle didn't know why i was talking about CO)

giselle:" ??? why did you want to go to the CO room??"
nurmatha:" *act calm* cause arhs, i want to see melody.(is the spelling correct?)"
giselle:"ohh i miss her too...."
me:"lols nurmatha!don't lie larhs!"
nurmatha:"*cornering me again...* it was a slip of tongue!i thought you were saying that we should go back to classroom...."
*before she says finish*
me:"how many slips of tongue do you have today??"
giselle:"ya it couldn't be such a coincidence."
nurmatha:"really its a slip of tongue!i really thought you were referring to somewhere else...."
*i cut in again*
me:"how many time can you hear wrongly nurmatha!"

lols.hmm..actually there aren't that many slips of tongue.if you want to include that nurmatha accidentally-on-purpose(here i mean she accidentally let me know about her rumour when she want to tell me a story on purpose.=D) told me about kiat hwee as her rumour. oh no.opps =P

haha i am so happy.haha.i think i am driving the great one crazy soon.LOL LOL LOL.

nurmatha is so damn crazy about her class...she was feeding me all things about her class,the story of her kiat-hwee blog,the story of the quarrel between andrew and ms.yeo,the story of jia hao's handphone,waaa she just can't seem to stop.and then she was telling me that almost all of the people in her class(mostly guys)knows about me.oh i feel so famous.LOLS kidding(i need a anti-ego injection).actually i am not that surprised because some people whom i don't know also know me.(duh,its all thanks to nurmatha....) for example today during CME when we were in the library and i saw yan li.

*she was showing me a friend of hers*
yanli:"ya this is the pervertic friend i said."
qamarina:"hi!"
me:"oh hi!"
qamarina:"*talking to yanli*oh so thats marion char siew pau."
yanli: *laughs*


LOLS.now people know me by my nickname.haha nurmatha do you remember how that nickname exist???lols hahaha don't think we need a recap.

WHAHAHA this whole post is almost all about nurmatha.OH YA i nearly forgot one thing.while we were walking to 1n1 before cca,nurmatha was telling me about when its the SEVENTH TIME that she thought i was around her and i really appeared in front of her.HAHA.and she told me she walked past me classroom during our maths test.LOLS.and you know what.i sensed her walking or something.its like everyday i hoped she will be walking pass my class,which means today too.and during maths test,i just suddenly while doing my paper,i suddenly had the nurmatha-might-walked-past-my-classroom thought during that period.because i thought having test is the only time i won't be looking up the window.LOLS.what do you call this?chemistry?6th sense?its just so creepy.

oh haha yesterday night,it was really hard to sleep.i fell asleep and a while later i opened my eyes and couldn't moved.i hate this =[[ cause i know if i move and sleep back again i will most probably get it again.and out of the many times,there was this one time when i heard 2 evil laughters.the first one was a female voice, and then a male voice.when i was truely awoke,i wasn't scared though.haha.because somehow i knew it was my imagination.i did hear the voices but i am sure its because i was feeling too tired.

i am waiting for nurmatha to online at 8 o'clock which she kind of promised(actually she didn't promise...).she said she will be online at this time.i am waiting for her to read my blog,say she wants to kill me and broke up with me,which in 5 minutes time we will definitely patch.because she is too talkative to stop talking to me.haha.it has been tested.in sch today we broke a couple of times too.LOL

No comments: