Saturday, August 25, 2007

HAI~~~

hai i am so damn disappointed.my dardar geok never link me!!!how is that possible!!and then arhs,i JUST realise my darling sweetFOUR tag at other people's blog and never even come to mine!ohh sad life =((

aiyoyo.why do i receive so little tag arhs?the daily hits shows that there is like more than ten people.so what this means?you mean that some strangers just accidentally came to my blog?oh thats sad too =((

ah whatever...if your don't feel like liking me,then go on.because it is not going to bother me the very least bit...

haha anyways just now earlier in the evening,nurmatha called me when i was bathing.so i asked yee jeng for nurmatha's number and jeng told me about ldds' dance not getting into the audition.lols lols lols.and she told me our class will most probably get in because 2e4 also got in=Din the end when i called nurmatha she told me she called because she wanted to tell me about the audition.&& she said she will be online at 8 something,but i think she went off already =(( can we stop missing each other?lols why can't be using the com the same time??haha

oh no...hmm is the emo virus spreading so fast??

No comments: