Friday, August 31, 2007

i just feel sad and feel like posting....

why does it always happens like that?

people show their love for me,

and i don't notice it until a while later(yes i am slow).

when i realise and felt lucky that people do care,

i start to love them very very much,

and trust them like they are myself.

then this is the time where they come in and take back all their love,

leaving me confused.

why does it always happens this way....

my happiness burst like bubbles whenever i realise how lucky i am.

i rather nobody cares in the very first place,

at least my expectation isn't high,

and that won't leave me as hurt.

i find it hard to trust anyone anymore.i really don't know what is going on on human's mind.i really can't make myself trust something that has left me that hurt before.nobody actually realise,i am hiding.hiding my true self completely from people who i don't know enough and trust.all i need is time.when i realise that people can be trusted,i slowly open my heart.but the more i let my true self outside of the world,the more i feel distant from them.so what to do?i feel insecure.they don't realise anything do they?i should have realise earlier.there is nothing in this world that can open my heart.

like i said before,people don't realise how much damage they had done,intentionally or unintentionally.

No comments: