Friday, August 31, 2007

whahahah

lols i seriously have nothing to do,so i decided to blog.
ok i shall blog about nurmatha =DD lalalas.

that day she was asking me whats my relationship with her.my first ans was,"oh..hmm..a person who is going to eat char siew pau??" then yesterday,during our phone conversation,she asked that question again.so we were trying to find ans.

ANS WE THOUGHT OF:
1)senior-junior
2)friend
3)good friend
4)best friend

let me clarify,we are not les.(i don't know if she got any special feelings for me,but i don't =p)haha because nurmatha was saying that many people were saying that we are les and stuff.== which is like so immature and no-depth.haha.
ok i shall now upload the part of the lastest letter where nurmatha thought of as our relationship:
this is seriously... *speechless*
haha.nurmatha i really hope you will seek medical treatment soon.i totally agree with ms.kaur,you are suffering from delusions. =pp
lols anyways,hai i miss my great one =(( nurmatha when are you going to reach home and when are you coming online?!

No comments: