Friday, August 10, 2007

WHAHAHHA~~!!

i couldn't decide on any suitable title, so yeahs i just randomly typed something....

oh...my day is pretty terrible today,especially after drinking that horrible orange juice.i shouldn't have ordered it in the very first place...you see arhs,because today i didn't get any decent meal.i woke up at 12.16pm and i had plain bread with milo for my breakfast-lunch.after that i eat bread again around 4 something with coffee(that should explain why i am not feeling at all tired).and so for dinner,i thought drinking my usual lemon tea might cause gastric or something,so i got orange juice,which was such a brilliant choice.like hey come on,it contain citric acid too.... it was made more brilliant when it tasted like water.i am sure they added a fair amount of water inside....

well haha.anyways,let me talk about yesterday.HAHA my nephews and niece are all so KAWAII! (lols you tell me who is not cute when they are babies?) especially the birthday baby,terron is so willing to play with anyone(my bro and him is in good terms....i don't know what spell my bro used on him,but he was dragging him around before my bro on-ed the computer.and yes after the inference of the computer,both of them forgot about each other.LOLS)and i actually got a few photos of him from my bro's phone,and YES AGAIN he is having tuition...what coincidence...haha back to topic.babies are so fun to play with,and i don't remember any babies disliking me.i think because the fact that i am leo is one reason(i read about that leo has the most baby-fate.)its easy to make them laugh and smile,you just have to your face somewhere and pop out suddenly and you can hear their burst of laughters.but having their water taps screwed loosely they are as easy to cry.well.they are still cute =D

YES YUZHE ROCKS!hahaha.oh am i depressed that in the show he haven't got any powers and is frquently taunted by his sister.haha but he still rocks!

lols nurmatha just admit you aren't as clever as me.LOLS.well anyways,reminder for you,PLEASE REMEMBER TO BRING THE 3RD BOOK! lols.don't tell me you couldn't read....

No comments: