Monday, October 15, 2007

ZERO!!

lols hahas.yesterday didn't blog. :p

ahahas my bro introduced a game to me.
ZERO! (hahas click it for more details :D)

well...i don't highly recommend this game or what,but.....
ITS HIGHLY ADDICTIVE!

lols maybe due to the fact that you level up very fast?lols i reached 30 something in less than an hour:] woots!hahas thanks to the living guide,which is my brother.LOL.he rocks!

HOE ZHENG HUAN.you know what,you used to be cute.hahs yes,used to.now you are suffering from self-delusion.i mean like please!who wants to stare at you(i rather stick pins in my eyes).you kept saying and saying and i am now you have successfully got me irritated.i don't want to entertain you anymore. BYEBYE!

lols hahas.walau nurmatha!stop making use of me ok.lols take your revenge with someone else!hahas.

hhas perhaps you are right afterall,i am going to change my blogskin :p hahs!

No comments: