Friday, November 16, 2007

AWWA GRADUATION CEREMONY

Lol!Woots!I changed my blogskin!Lol I got irritated because the tagboard was blocked those videos.It has been million years since I used nagivate type ones.So TA-DA![: I love my blogskin!
Hahas.Today went to AWWA (:
Lol

Disclaimer:
ITS NOT ME WHO BOYFREAKED!



Lol I was hiding behind Brigitte when I took this pic.

Hahas!I just realised today another talent of Valerie Wong.I didn't know she was so boyfreak.Lol.From the very very start of the cip thing when she saw that guy,she was like Omg.He's cute!LOL LOL.So I helped her to take photos of him ^^ Its quite difficult to shoot other people without them realising.LOL.We were laughing like mad la.

Wow nice food!But they are not our lunch...-.-

The kids were so damn cute!!Especially Brigitte's and Rifdi's buddy

My YiFa....LOL!
SHE BITES!D:
Lol luckily she knew I didn't taste nice,so she didn't bite me(:
In the first place,she came to me herself....But after a while....SHE DIDN'T WANT ME ): LOL She kept pulling other people.Hahas.One of the teacher there told me that must be harsh to her if not she will bully you.So I got bullied.....She is quite strong...Then after that once she was like trying to go to the stage there.Then Kaliesah came to my rescue!Lol.BUT,she got bitten by her.I didn't know she bites until then.Lol.I am so sorry Kaliesah! ))): Lol then YiFa was playing with her balloon.She was throwing it then it landed on the floor.Another kid picked it up and play with it.Then YiFa went to snatch it back.But the kid wanted the balloon.So YiFa bit him on the shoulder...

But overall, it is still quite fun(:

Lol.Who is so silly to get himself pumped 100+ when he had only slept for like 3hr or something?Hahas.To think you woke up early for such a unimportant thing....SLEEP IS IMPORTANT!


Lalalalalalas.I feel like going to Taiwan suddenly.Lol.Eastyle there ma.....
(to someone:opps!;p)

No comments: