Saturday, November 17, 2007

SATAY BLOCK PARTY

Today quite fun.Me,WenYee,Veron,MsSoh&MsSin went for the Satay Block Party @ 369.

Ok,this is crazy.They bought 20 tix.....


And they give you 10 satay for each tix.....
LOL.Woots.And we only change 10 tix(which means we ate 100 satays ;D)


HAHHAS!This is Ms.Sin!(I said I would post your picture :D)
Yes she ate all the satays D:


Her wonderful artistic masterpiece [:

The one on the left is WenYee's, the other one is mine! ((:

Hahhas after that me,Veron and WenYee went to mac to eat ice cream.Then there I saw a bunch of students walking inside mac,wearing the shirt which I thought was familiar.Then there was this guy standing there not moving.Was that Swiss CO shirt??Hmm...Lol.Then I turned and looked at that guy.And I started laughing....HAHAHHAS I am so sorry ZiYong!I didn't wear my spects.LOL.Then he was like,"Look here la you look where."with that act-cool look(no offence)

Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalas~~~~~~

No comments: