Friday, November 23, 2007

Oh-so-boring D:

Lol.Today morning we had CCA.After CCA actually I have to go typing,but I went home and slept until 5.22pm. ;ppppp I doubt I can sleep tonight.....

CCA today wasn't special.Kind of slack?As usual.....Tomorrow is the open house and actually the dancers should be dancing but they thought its pointless doing so because they know the dance very well(which is like excluding me....I learnt the dance yesterday remember?)

Chatted with YeeJeng about some CCA stuff.At first I thought maybe I was too sensitive,but it seems that its obvious to everyone(hmm...maybe not obvious to the person himself/herself?).Oh MsKaur is going to Africa tonight,and YeeJeng won't be coming for CCA next week because she is going for the ShangHai exchange program thing.And woots,after next week we are going to have 2 whole weeks of break from CCA.Errrr wait...that would mean no more great one?Is that good or bad news?Hahas!

Lol 3days really isn't that difficult to pass.Tomorrow will be third day of Squirtle's camp!;D Wow!

And tomorrow's open house.D:

No comments: