Tuesday, November 20, 2007

PAINTING ;D

My whole body is aching.....D:

Lol today for Drama we did body painting and hena xD


Lalala~


RED flower xD


woots xD

After cca I went to pizzahut with YanLi,Nurmatha,YeeJeng& Akanksha.

Aku and her hot chocolate!




Pizza Pizza!!

Hahas.Then after that I went for typing xD

Lol tomorrow's class outing!Woots.Meeting with Anita,KaiLin and YuanGeok early to ride bicyle first xD (YINGQI!Don't be sad!Cheerups![: ) Heard that alot of people are not coming D: Waaa so sadd.

Hmmmm People are saying that Mr.Seng won't be coming because he is going for reservice.
BUT I SAW HIM YESTERDAY IN SCHOOL-.-

Me:"Mr.Seng!Are you coming for the class outing!"
MrSeng:"Oh,ya.Next week right?"
Me:"?? Its this wednesday."
MrSeng:"Huh.Really?The venue east coast park hor?I will call Nicholas today."

Lol....

Woots.Yesterday I helped KaiLin passed her Lvl 9 liscence in audi!(I am only Lvl 8[:) Though I failed once.....;p Lol sorry zhuzhu!

TOODLES!;D
i just need someone i can depend on

No comments: