Sunday, November 25, 2007

Sunday D:

Sunday are meant to be boring~~~~~~~

Lol I feel retarded today.My bro was using the computer so I used the other computer which does not have Internet access to type my home assignment for tuition.Hahas.Its actually because I kept hogging the computer for a very long time the last time there was home assignment so my bro was like 'go use the other computer.'Lol I was like 'cannot la that one too old cannot save inside thumbdrive'.So today I used it,and I couldn't get the documents out of the computer!!!!Floppy disk,cds,thumbdrive,all won't work!(I nearly tried my phone,but the stupid window 98 computer couldn't detect what the hell it was....).Hahas!

Haha.My bro saw my complaint on the computer screen and tried the floppy disk and the cds on this computer.

Conclusion: The floppy disk and the Cd are spoilt!

Woots,that means I can actually get the documents out!Lol....

Okay I feel more retarded.....

Yay I am finally going to make my ez-link on Tues!!!(: Kailin is going with me.LOVES ZHUZHU ;D

Hahas My wishlist is coming back on my blog :D

No comments: