Monday, November 26, 2007

French Manicure :D

Okay today is quite boring.

My brother was super lame today. There was this bug with long legs on the wall near the computer(kind of behind me?).Then I asked my bro to kill it.He kept crapping he cannot destroy the nature(sounds familiar??) blablablabla(the truth is he is scared too,thats what I concluded).He went out after that and guess what?He smsed me saying "Just a reminder for you, the bug is still there (:" Ohmygod,I think he has to be the nicest bro in the world.......-.-

Woots.That time I was reading November Issue of CLEO magazine,there was this section showing french manicure which looks so damn cool!So I made a mental note to go back to that page during the holidays(:


French Manicure: Base nail polish of any colour with white tip.
(The trend now is to paint the half-moons of your nail white too)



Reverse French Manicure: Light base and dark tip. ((:

Ohmygosh.The reverse French Manicure featured in CLEO looks damn glam!It has beige colour base and black tip, with the additional large bits of glitter on the tip-I like!I wish those were my nails.

No comments: