Sunday, December 02, 2007

Boring sunday ;XXX

Lol.Just now I was reading some emo posts I posted last time and I laughed.Waaa typical emokid.No wonder my bro calls me that...(Lol thats when he doesn't pass the com to me)Haha.Why would one want to think about those stupid incident of people who don't care about you and who you shouldn't care?Hey come on!They are the past!And woots, I have successfully put them behind ((:

Okay...Time past damn quick.What month is it now?DECEMBER!
*gasps!* We only have a month more to school reopen.Is that good news or bad news??Lol I haven't touched my homework yet DD:

Have anyone realise that ChineseNewYear is coming in 2 months and 5 days?Lol What does that means?THAT MEANS I WILL BE GOING TO MALAYSIA AGAIN!Woots!One whole week.(Erm that actually means I can never get into the Drama Club performance for NewYear.And I can't see them perform too!]]:) Haha I know I will take damn lot of photos this time ;D

Lol this post is totally random.Zzzzz

No comments: