Saturday, December 01, 2007

ZZZZ

Today is quite a terrible day somehow.I couldn't find my booklist and the strap of my previous Adidas watch split into half.Apparently someone forced the strap in.Sigh......

Haha so this afternoon we had E.Maths tuition ;D 2.30pm to 4pm at Bukit Batok Central.Today was taught by Ms.Soh ((: Then got other class people.Haha Mader and WenYee wasn't here D: Lol Learnt Indices for the third time.Which is good,cause I forgot what it is and there is sch homework on that chapter((:

After that Veronica,Jai Chyi and I went to Mac!!:] Bough McFlurry!^^ Veron going to Lot1 to meet her friends so went home with Jai Chyi.And for the first time, I realise that he can be quiet.

Waaa so unfair!Jai Chyi suddenly become taller and skinnier.

Oh no I haven't finish my typing assignment.zzzzzz I am hopeless.

Lol.Aiseh.....BoonKiat li hai liao.Lol Your chinese rocks.Green sleeves....LOL

I AM NOT DESPO!!D:

No comments: