Thursday, December 20, 2007

HELLO

Woots.My mother's friend family in Malaysia are coming to S'pore soon!!Haha don't know when.And oh no, I forgot the younger sister and younger brother name again...Opps!;X

I miss Malaysia!D;And I think I am only going there for 4 days during Chinese New Year!Awww thats real short.....

Hmmm.Haha today I spent my day chatting with Nurmatha and reading next year Lit text, "Off-centre".I haven't do my homework and I used my time to read that.Am I pro or what.

Hoho.Nurmatha and I were quite high today.Hehe.Oh anyway thanks for helping me to buy the marshmallows!You are as sweet as them(because they are not that sweet afterall) ;D

So tomorrow we are going to have Drama Club Day Camp (again) and night there is tuition.And tomorrow's the 21st.Haha yeayea Squirtle's birthday.[:

Haha Sat is quite busy too.Tuition in the morning then 'Alvin and the Chipmunks' in the afternoon and Christmas Bash at night!Mader had extra tickets.And hohoho, her NG is going too.

I have a feeling I will not be able to use the computer for a few days.Let's see....

Just received this sms from Jia Chyi:
"If a fat man in red comes into your room in the middle of the night and shoves you in a bag, don't be scared coz I told Santa I wanted a friend like you for Christmas. Send this to everyone you care about including me and if you get 4 or more back you are really special! (:"

Haha Jia Chyi!Did you send it to Michael?

No comments: