Tuesday, December 18, 2007

HOHOHOHO!

Hmm...So we had CCA today!We were briefed about next year events blablabla...And to think I am going to be in-charge of the CCA orientatin for next year with Kendra&Michelle.I mean like quite weird, suddenly sec 3s are in-charge.

Oh and we are suppose to have Day Camp and a Pass-Out Party on this friday, 21st.Wow I didn't know that POP can be as late as..ehh...9months?And this is like quite last minute again. Oh wait, what is there in DramaClub that isn't last minute?LOL.Opps I am sorry ;X

So today we prepared for the POP decorations.

Okay I am seeing a lot of stars this few days.Literally.And I am suppose to prepare 30 stars with Siti and Suba, which means 10 each.Ohh my world is so starish.

So after Cca I went to buy books.Oh wow,saw WeeLeong helping out.Haha and all the books that Nurmatha needed were out of stocks.So I was wondering if I am as lucky as her.Then I won't need to bring any books on the first day of school!Okay I am crapping.Then I bought 2 size 36 uniform.Haah maybe its a bit too big,OKAY it's not a bit,its big.Lol.But who cares.Doesn't matter anyway.

Oh then I met with WenYee at gombak for lunch and went to Central branch to work.Haha.Ms Sin and Ms Teo were there.Haha Ms Sin is as joker as usual.Hehe.

I think WenYee and I had fallen in love with KFC.She enjoys her cheese fries and I like my Zinger(erm ignoring some facts we learnt today,we didn't boycott KFC).

Whahahahas WenYee is addicted to 恶作剧之吻 e zuo ju zhi wen le!!!Haha Woots!;D

Anyway I got inspired by YanLi's notebook.She writes everything in that book.From thoughts to feelings to biology and drawings.More like sketchbook?Lol.I want to keep one too!Cause its like it is gonna be different from blog.For blogging, you type, and you have to bear in mind the reader of that blog.But for writing, you write and you can scribble whatever rubbish and nobody's gonna care.Best of all, you get to let out your emotions.If you are happy, you draw and write all over the paper;if you are angry, you write and tear the paper.Cool.Haha.

Haha and tomorrow I am suppose to go shopping for books with WenYee.Hohoho(you can read it as HoWenYee too ;D)

Ah!I forgot to say something!I watched episode one of 恶作剧2吻e zuo ju er wen le!~~~~Zhi Shu is as shuai as usual and Xiang Qin is as slow and innocent as usual haha.Oh and Zhi Shu cares more about how Xiang Qin feels now ((:

And I love that line which ZhiShu said to MaLi(played by AiSha)
[故意惹自己的爱人发疯吃醋,这不是比小朋友更幼稚吗?]

xD

Just now when I came back I called Nurmatha.Boo.I was quite agitated at some particular matter.ZZZ!I still don't get it.I really don't need people to judge my life and assume on how I am living.Thank you so much.

Oh and Haha Nurmatha is really the best friend I ever have in my life[:
(But wait, please don't go round ego-ing.Lol!)
And thanks so so soooo much for telling me about those stuff.
You know I don't like being kept from things.

Okay Now I should take the advice: IGNORE.

Wow I didn't know after a lot of days of not blogging I can blog so much.Hmmm

No comments: